Instagram is fast become the best blogging platform on social media. It’s a great way of sharing stories and getting your message out there. I personally like to use it for motivation, recipe ideas and the occasional photo you find on your camera roll after a night out.
If you’re not on it yet, do yourself a huge favour and create an account. Select people to follower carefully as mixed messages of your own journey can be confusing.
To help you get started here’s a list of The Top 10 Ketogenic Diet instgammers You Need To Follow:
- Suzanne Ryan naturally lost 110lbs on a ketogenic diet and has a very moving story she shares on instagram. Her weight loss journey has left her with excess skin which she has just decided to have surgery to remove it. I always think its very brave of people to post photos of themselves pre-op showing the world parts of their body they dislike so much that surgery is their only option. Especially with all the trolling that goes on. As far as I can see from her instagram she has a lot of love from her followers. I have huge respect for her.
- Tessa Seward is a health, fitness, wellness, foodie lover from London. I love her page as it features fitness as well as food. Her gallery of photos is really motivating.
- Deliciously Legal is a wonderful page of lots of alternative goodness to naughty treats and desserts, they look amazing. The photography is very cool too.. You’ll get lots of recipe ideas here.
- Paleo Diet and Fitness is a blogger and author. You will find recipes and lots of dinner ideas here.
- Ketogenic Recipes As it says in the name, a page dedicated to providing you ketogenic recipes. You’ll soon discover how to jazz up your meals and add some cool combinations.
- Katherine Salom A happy, fun instagrammer with lots of pictures of her workouts and fitness adventures.
- Martina Has a page full of ‘pretty’ food. Her books and apps she’s devised is a good indication how passionate she is to her lifestyle.
- Ketogenic Kitchen Another recipe page that has lots of easy to make meals and ideas for snack time
- Leanne Vogel A nice page with inspiring post, quotes and pictures. She also has a podcast explaining what the keto diet is.
- Ketogenic2thefullest Takes a slightly different angle on this lifestyle because he is a male and eats a lot of meat and protein. You can expect photos of his food and muscles! Everyones a winner!
So there you have it. Another way to keep your health and fitness journey successful. I should stress that my Instagram is also ketogenic foods.