Last week was our 7 Day Heathy Habits Challenge and I was pleased to see the impact it’s had on so many of you. Each day we looked at a new habit that would help us become healthier and the habit that came out top was planning and preparation. Knowing in advance what was for breakfast rather than just winging it, was key to making conscious choices for the rest of the day. Also having healthy snacks prepared and at hand for those moments of hunger was important to.
The challenge was to demonstrate how to take control again and by implementing a few small changes, the difference it can make to your health and well being. Even if only 1 habit is kept permanently that in itself is an achievement.
I mentioned in yesterdays email the next coaching programme I’m launching to help you further in achieving your goals and adding more in depth valuable content. Well, I’m please to say I have created the 30 Day Fit & Healthy Jump Start.
30 Day Fit & Healthy Jump Start
If you’ve been struggling to lose stubborn body fat, want to get back in shape, and you’re tired of trying crazy diets that don’t work, you’ll want to keep reading.
Let’s face it…
It can be confusing, frustrating and a bit overwhelming to know what to do for long term success. There’s so much conflicting information everywhere we turn, and sometimes we just feel defeated and give up.
One thing we DO know for sure is that restrictive diets don’t work long term, and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
I know there’s some much confusing and contradicting advise out there, it’s easy to believe restrictive dieting is the only way to reach your goals.
I want to STOP the madness!
Let’s help you get back on track the RIGHT way, so you can make sustainable changes you can live with FOREVER and be happy about.
- Get ready to learn simple step-by-step strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you:
- Lose Fat And Get Back In Shape
- Feel More Energised (and avoid the afternoon slump)
- Slip Into Your Favourite Clothes Again
- Fuel Your Body Without Ever Feeling Deprived
There are no crazy tricks, pills, potions or gimmicks!
You’ll ALSO get the most delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes PLUS a community of support that’s with you every step of the way.
During the 30 Day Fit and Healthy Jump Start, we’ll focus on one key strategy each week:
Week 1 – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – Simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY, without feeing deprived.
Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
Week 3 – Why choosing the quality of your calories is critical for fat loss (not just the number of calories.)
Week 4 – Eating to fuel your body – what ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it.
Since the Jump Start program is online, you can participate no matter where you live!
Here’s how it works:
This is an online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world (please invite your friends – extra support is awesome!).
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- One simple, transformational strategy each week to get you on the right track
- Templates and worksheets to make tracking and planning easy
- INSTANT access to the Exclusive Membership Group for support during the 30 days
- SUPPORT, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION for 30 days
- PRIZES! Because we all love a gift don’t we?!
PLUS…You’ll get THESE Amazing BONUSES for FREE (£40 Value)
- Delicious, nutritious recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes (£20 value)
- A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (£10 value)
- Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (£10 Value)
Grab a friend or 2 and come join us, 30 Days from now, you’ll be glad you did!
Fun – Motivation – Inspiration – Support – PRIZES!
This program is valued at over £200, but you can join TODAY on the Early Bird Offer of £39! (Price increases on Friday 17th June to £49)
Sign up NOW and SAVE over £160!
Here’s a quick home workout you can do when you have 10 mins spare, either after work and before dinner, or even while its cooking!
Small consistent habits = Big Results
- 5 Squat Jumps followed by 5 Press Ups x 5
- 5 Star Jumps followed by 5 Crunches x 5
- 5 Burpees followed by 5 Dips x 5
- 5 Bunny hops followed by 5 Bicycles (on each leg) x 5
Thought Of The Week
“When evil men plot, good men must plan. When evil men burn and bomb, good men must build and bind. When evil men shout ugly words of hatred, good men must commit themselves to the glories of love. Where evil men would seek to perpetuate an unjust status quo, good men must seek to bring into being a real order of justice.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.