Take Advantage of This Exclusive Invitation to Join Me for FREE and Discover…
- The 7 critical strategies that are the KEY to finally achieving your health and fitness goals… (Don’t worry, they’re not anything complicated or time consuming. I’ll show you how to easily implement these simple strategies for a healthier, happier you in no time!)
- How to easily incorporate simple habits and food choices that will help you live a healthier lifestyle… without adding more time-consuming tasks or unnecessary stress to your life.
- Tons of FUN, guidance, and support from myself and like-minded people from all over who are gathering online to learn and grow together one day at a time.
- Easy-to-follow, sustainable advice and practical tips that empower you to reclaim your slimmer, healthier body… without more dieting.
- All the support and encouragement you need to develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime, one day at a time… with exclusive access to a private Facebook group full of like-minded people who are ready to transform their body, health and lifestyle for good.
- PLUS: You’ll get to discover all this and more inside your 7-day challenge developed and coached by me (normally priced at £75)… without having to pay a penny.
You are more than welcome to invite your friends along too but be quick as this free challenge kicks off on Monday 6th June… Sign Up Now to secure YOUR spot!
(£75 Value Yours FREE for a Limited Time!)
Half Term Fitness
We are continuing with our 30 workouts in 30 days challenge and love how these little challenges encourage and motivate you to exercise, even if it’s just for 30 minutes. I know it can be difficult for parents to continue exercising in half term so I have put a list together below of exercises ideas for you to do at home, in the garden or in the park with the kids.
Keeping active is a lifestyle and when children see it as that there is more encouragement for them to continue it too as they grow.
Try these simple fun activities this half term:
- Dance Party – Really easy to do indoors and fun too. Create a playlist and have a dance off!
- Skipping – Double dutch, backwards skipping, timed skipping
- Animal Races – Mark out a section and race like a bunny, frog, gorilla, waddle like a duck
- Follow The Leader – Race around the garden or park, timed for a minute per person
- Obstacle Course – Use furniture indoor and outdoor to create obstacles and create laps
- Trampoline Fun – Bounce competition, see how many repetitions of bounce and seated bounce you can do in a row.
- Parent Pushover – Stand on one leg and try to avoid being pushed over by the kids.
- Balloon Keepie-ups – Bashing the ball from person to person, try to avoid it hitting the floor.
- Press Ups – Place strawberries on a tray and try to pick one up with your mouth on each press up
Have fun with these games, be creative and invent your own!
“The role of a creative leader is not to have all the ideas; it’s to create a culture where everyone can have ideas and feel that they’re valued.” ~ Ken Robinson