Do you dread the question “What do you want for Christmas?’ because you just cant think of anything you would like?
If you’re anything like me I often think of these things around June time and then forget what it was by the beginning of December… Frustrating to say the least. Most of the time if I need something I go and buy it myself so having a few ideas of items I like rather than need is a good way of avoiding the unused gift problem.
It doesn’t happen very often as I’m easily pleased, but wouldn’t it be less stressful if you could write a list, just as our children do, to make it easier all round.
This is why I have complied The Fitness Lovers Christmas Gift Guide. It seems a perfect time to get all prepared and ready for January’s fresh new health goals.
Wave this list under the nose of your loved ones if you want to bag some useful treats this year.
- Nutribullet ~ If you haven’t got one yet you’re missing out on the quickest way to make breakfast. The best gadget you’ll ever buy. £55 from Tesco
- Fit bit – Track your activity and sleep to see how you can make improv ements to your fitness. Offers support via an app with data to track your progress. Prices start from £79.99
- Bobble water bottle – Filters your water as you drink. Simple, convenient and available in 550ml or 1ltr. £8 Amazon
- Nike trainers – Various styles for all types of activity. Visit Nike ID to customise your pumps!
- Skipping rope – Inexpensive and effective for home workouts. Available from Amazon £6.95
- Food journal – A diary designed to help you plan and log your meals, track your fitness and schedule in your workouts. £5.49 Amazon
- Sports bra – One of the best on the market is the front zip design by M&S. Soft touch yet perfect for high impact. £25 M&S
- Earphones – Useful during running or cycling. Bose do a sports version that’s sweat and weather resistance. £69 from John Lewis
- Gloves – For the winter running gloves are a must have. Nike £12.49
- Chocolate – Christmas wouldn’t be the same without it. Now you can get your guilt free fix with Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate Lovers Box £20
To go with this gift guide, I’m offering 1 lucky reader a FREE place on the 30 Day Fit & Healthy Jumpstart
All you need to do is to complete your details in the form and below and a winner will be selected at random on New Years eve!